Fresh from the recent publication of our latest Property & Homemover Report for Q2 2019, the latest in a regular series of quarterly reports featuring data and analysis for the whole of the UK property market, we bring you our inaugural Retail Intelligence supplement.
In this special feature, we present data and insights to specifically help marketing professionals in the retail sector to understand the value of homemover audiences and how to apply this data and insight to increase sales by accurately targeting the captive high-value homemover audience.
This ‘state of the nation’ report provides a real time review into the people behind the numbers, creating a picture of the demographic, regional and socio-economic factors impacting the housing market including:
- Factual data (not modelled or sentiment-based)
- Full market coverage (99.6% of all property moves, both sales and rentals).
- Demographic overlay
- Property sales data
- Property rental data
- Nearly 1.2m consumers are currently in “The Homemover Wave” – wanting to move, moving soon, move moving now, have just moved, or are settling into new homes
- Each year in the UK four million people move house with an annual average total spend of £12billion* (excluding property & transaction costs) – within 18 months of a move
- This high-value audience can be targeted precisely by online and bricks and mortar retailers of big-ticket items across all sectors including DIY, furniture, tech, electricals, automotive and sport & leisure